It's official: Isaac is out of the crib and finally sleeping in a "big boy" bed!
At the ripe age of two years and nine-and-a-half months, Isaac had been getting in and out of his crib on his own for months. We had even gone through the getting-out-of-bed-one-million-times stage with him still in the crib. But now that he is potty training, we thought it might make more sense to have him in a bed that was easier to get out of, especially if he associated the big kid bed with the potty going (the jury is still out on that one).
Well, he loves his bed! And he really loves his quilt and sheets ("sports," at his request). He wants to show his bed to everyone who comes over. And best of all, he has not once gotten up after we've put him to bed -- at nighttime or at nap. Hurray for not having to go through that getting-out-of-bed-one-million-times stage more than once per kid!
| Isaac counting on his fingers to tell me how big he is now that he's in a big bed |
4 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations on the transition. I love the bedding that you picked out! I'll keep my fingers crossed that things continue to go smoothly...
I can't believe how big he is getting! Such a cute little man! Glad to hear that the transition is going so smoothly. :)
Isaac does look like a really big boy in his new bed AND with his short haircut! Love you, sweet big boy Isaac!
Congratulations, Isaac! I'm afraid to move Zak into a bed, I think he'll spend all night running around tormenting his sister.
Post a Comment