I had to document Amelia wearing the sailor dress I wore in my kindergarten school picture. When this picture was taken (Mother's Day 2011), Amelia was two months shy of being five years old. I was a month or two shy of six years old when I wore it for my school picture and this dress is definitely on the small and short side for Amelia, which tells me that my daughter is definitely not the shrimp that I was at this age. Or maybe a dress that is almost 30 years old has shrunk a little in the wash. Probably a combination. :)
Susannah (Spring 1983... I think)

2 comments:
I love it!! I am a total sucker for sailor dresses. You both look adorable...and I can't believe how blonde you were!!
I remember that dress!!!! You both look precious in it. I love you both.
Aunt Libby
Post a Comment