As we were leaving the museum and heading back to our car, I saw some cool lion statues that are apparently part of the National Law Enforcement Memorial. I thought Amelia might like to check them out and get her picture taken sitting with them. However, Amelia seemed terrified of the big male lion statue and didn't want to touch it or even get near it. The sleeping "baby lions" were a little less scary, but she still insisted that I sit next to them with her. We're definitely going through a phase where lots of things are scary or potentially scary. Maybe it's just the age, but I don't think the Halloween Scream mask incident helped!
Follow along with Amelia and Isaac as they jump on beds, bump their heads, take trips to the doctor, and drive their mama (and daddy) crazy... but in a good way. Usually.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Future engineers
As we were leaving the museum and heading back to our car, I saw some cool lion statues that are apparently part of the National Law Enforcement Memorial. I thought Amelia might like to check them out and get her picture taken sitting with them. However, Amelia seemed terrified of the big male lion statue and didn't want to touch it or even get near it. The sleeping "baby lions" were a little less scary, but she still insisted that I sit next to them with her. We're definitely going through a phase where lots of things are scary or potentially scary. Maybe it's just the age, but I don't think the Halloween Scream mask incident helped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't that museum great? We took Luke there before we moved and even at 11 months he loved it... DC has such incredible activities for kids.
Can't to cuddle our future engineers come next week!
Love,
Grammie
Post a Comment