Friday, August 27, 2010

First Tap Class!



Amelia took ballet last year and loved it, even though we moved away just in time for her to miss the end-of-year recital. This year, she is thrilled to be taking ballet AND tap in a once-a-week combination class. She had her first class on Thursday and just loved it. (I never took tap, so I have to admit that even I got a thrill getting some of those shiny black patent leather shoes!) Her class is small -- only five 3 and 4 year olds, including her new good friend Isa -- and the teacher is the owner of the studio and seems so fun and nice. And I love getting to watch it all through the two-way glass. :)

Here are a few poses from the dancer. Too funny!





And even though the studio has a whole play area for younger siblings, I had to drag poor Isaac out of the dance room when it was time for class to start. He so badly wants to dance, too!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

So adorable!!!!! I'm definitely feeling daughter envy. I loved dance so much and it makes me sad that I don't have a little one to put in dance classes (believe me -- Max and Henry would NOT be interested).

Courtney R said...

Adorable! Love the poses. :)

Grammie said...

How beautiful she is! Can't wait to see her dancing!