Please pardon the recent lack of postings. My 9-month-old laptop died on me about a month ago and took with it all of the photos I had just downloaded from the camera. This marks the third dead PC laptop on the floor of my office holding family photos hostage! PCs are officially dead to me, and I am now typing on my new MacBook. Also, I am finally learning the lesson of backing up data and getting an external hard drive.
July photos coming soon and June photos hopefully will be recovered one day...
2 comments:
Ack! Sorry for your troubles, but you won't regret switching to a Mac. I love, love, love, love mine!
I'm thinking about switching to Mac too. I'll be interested to see how you like it. I'm sorry to hear about your computer troubles. I'm a subscriber to Carbonite and love the peach of mind. Not sure if they offer it for Macs yet though.
Post a Comment