Follow along with Amelia and Isaac as they jump on beds, bump their heads, take trips to the doctor, and drive their mama (and daddy) crazy... but in a good way. Usually.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
At the station
Today at lunch, Amelia and I were talking about her morning at preschool. I was asking her which of her friends were at school today in an attempt to get her to elaborate on her typically not-so-detailed school report. She told me that Allison was there, as were Nora and J.P. But then she said, "Gus not there anymore." I thought maybe Gus had moved away or something, so I asked where he was. "He's at the station," she said. When I asked what she meant, she elaborated, "The gas station." I was really confused. Then a minute later, she said that Jack was also "at the gas station." Hmmm. I changed tactics and asked her if they had gone to music class today. "No, Mommy, Miss Owl is at the station, too." Then it dawned on me. I knew Miss Owl (more commonly known as Mrs. Powell, the music teacher) wasn't at school today. "Oh, do you mean they are on vacation??" "Yes, Mom, the station."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute story! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment