A few photos from Isaac's first birthday celebrations...

Not so sure about wearing the traditional first birthday sombrero at
Guapo's restaurant (the same place we celebrated Amelia's first birthday)

The whole family at Guapo's (a big thank you to
Courtney for stepping away from her own dinner to snap this photo of us!!)

Birthday morning with presents and trains

Our somewhat-lame attempt at a bear cake using the pan Papa Duffy gave us for Christmas. Isaac and Amelia were impressed, the cake tasted good, and I must admit we had fun making it, so I'll call it a success. :)

The whole party crew, including Grandma, Granddaddy and Great-Grandma MeMe
Plus, a bonus video of Amelia from Isaac's birthday dinner...
2 comments:
There's nothing lame about it, the bear cake looks awesome!
I love Issac in the sombrero..he has that Moore dropped eyebrow look just right, haha. Is that tres leches cake?? YUMMMM my favorite!! Looks like too much fun!
Post a Comment