"That's just for boys." A new phrase that Amelia must have picked up from preschool friends. First used it in response to a PBS TV show that we occasionally watch that follows the adventures of a talking (female) dog and her female owner. Hmmm. She's not crazy about the show, so I think she's just decided anything she doesn't like is "for boys." :)
"I'm too tired of that." This is what Amelia has started saying when she doesn't want to do something. She's almost always "too tired of cleaning." Join the club!
"I'll [eat that, do that, etc.] when I'm a bigger girl." Used for foods she doesn't want to try or for activities that are a little too daunting right now.
"Poo poo is the Spanish word for poop." Amelia is obsessed with knowing the Spanish word for everything (A recent inquiry: "What is the Spanish word for sippy cup?") It's making me and Luke reach waaaay back to high school Spanish, but it's a good refresher ahead of our planned trip to Mexico in July. Today she decided she already knew the Spanish word. Hilarious.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, this is hilarious! Amelia's always been a verbal little thing!
"What a clever little monkey!" says Grandma.
Post a Comment