Follow along with Amelia and Isaac as they jump on beds, bump their heads, take trips to the doctor, and drive their mama (and daddy) crazy... but in a good way. Usually.
What a special photo! I love all of the recent updates to the blog. I wish we could have seen you guys (and everyone else) in NoVa.
You all are so beautiful. It's wonderful that Amelia has the richness of all three generations before her!
You all look great! Take comfort in knowing you will age gracefully. Your Grandma looks amazing!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a special photo! I love all of the recent updates to the blog. I wish we could have seen you guys (and everyone else) in NoVa.
You all are so beautiful. It's wonderful that Amelia has the richness of all three generations before her!
You all look great! Take comfort in knowing you will age gracefully. Your Grandma looks amazing!
Post a Comment