Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First day of school

As of today, Amelia is officially a preschooler. There were no tears (from Amelia or me) as Luke dropped her off, and Miss Kathy reported that she had a great morning and was even a line leader. That's our girl!




It's hard to tell who is more excited about spending a few hours apart!

It's amazing to think we'll be going through first days of school with our kids for at least 18 -- and hopefully 22 -- more years. May they all go this smoothly...

3 comments:

Danielle said...

These pictures are so sweet! I hope that someday I, too, may know the joy of sending a kid off to preschool for a few hours!

Melissa Walker said...

Ooh, those are catalog first-day-of-school shots! Yay.

Also, I have to implore you to post something about how much I think Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers looks like Luke. Am I wrong? TWINS!
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/10/11/previews/Nick%20Jonas-ESA-002022.jpg

PS-Luke, this is a 100% compliment. Just ask any 11-year-old.

Courtney R said...

What a big girl!! So cute!!