Today the kids and I discovered the American Horticultural Society's River Farm -- an amazing 25 acre park of grass and gardens and beautiful old buildings right on the Potomac River. It's only 1.5 miles from our house, and it's crazy that we had never been here before in the 4+ years we've been in our house.
We met our friends Danielle, Max, and Henry in the Children's Garden and had a great time. There was plenty of grass and shade for the babies, picnic tables for lunch, and so many things to explore for the big kids. I have a feeling we'll be visiting this spot again soon.
We met our friends Danielle, Max, and Henry in the Children's Garden and had a great time. There was plenty of grass and shade for the babies, picnic tables for lunch, and so many things to explore for the big kids. I have a feeling we'll be visiting this spot again soon.
1 comment:
Oh my, is that a WATERMELON COLLAR Amelia is wearing? Very chic.
Post a Comment