Ever since Isaac was born, Amelia has always shown lots of interest in him and smothered him with kisses at every opportunity. And Amelia has been Isaac's favorite person to watch from the moment he could focus his eyes. But just this week Amelia for the first time has started talking directly to Isaac and having little "conversations" with him. It's impossible to explain how heart-warming it is to see your kids start to have a relationship with each other independent of their parents. I know their days of fighting over toys and space in the backseat and who got to stay up later are in our (not-so-distant) future, but I also hope they will have countless hours of fun as a duo, gang up on their parents together, and confide in one another over the years. I know I wouldn't trade my relationship with my little brother for anything.
3 comments:
The picture of the two kids is so precious. You are quite a photographer!
so sweet! big sis, little bro.
Susie,
I love your blog. Please leave me on the snapfish list. I love you. Kiss the kids for me
Libby
Post a Comment